Long Distance Movers Serving the Bay Area, Sacramento, and Central Valley CA
All Star Movers & Storage, a locally owned and operated moving company with 20+ years of experience, offers long-distance moves for residential and commercial clients. We are based in Dublin, CA and serve the Bay Area, Sacramento and Central Valley, bring our training and expertise to fit your long-distance moving needs.
We are proud to give you free moving quotes at competitive rates to help you plan your next move. We happily accept the added challenge that a long-distance move poses, bringing our expertise in logistics, packing and moving to the table. We can help with all aspects of your move, from packing to loading and unloading.
A long-distance move is generally one that involves more than 100 miles. So, whether you’re crossing the state, moving to another state, or moving clear across the country, All Star Movers & Storage can help get you there. Our movers know how to handle all aspects of this type of move, planning out the logistics seamlessly to ensure your belongings get to your destination on time and undamaged.
We understand that moving far away can be stressful and emotional; that’s where we come in. Let us apply our specialized knowledge and do what we do best – moving you into your new home or office in an efficient, professional and stress-free way. Our long-distance movers have grown a stellar reputation in the moving industry, highlighting our customer-focus through the development of new technology and processes so that we are better able to give our customers a seamless, unforgettable long-distance moving experience.
Preparing for Your Long-Distance Move
The stress of a move is compounded by the large distances involve. It helps to prepare ahead of time. Here are some tips:
- Schedule an in-home estimate.
- Consider at least three movers and do your research.
- Select a mover and book your date.
- Change your address with the U.S. Postal Service, credit card companies, insurance companies, physicians’ offices, your employer, utilities, etc.
- Donate or sell items that you no longer need so you can get organized and downsize for a more affordable move.
- Determine your packing needs: will you do it yourself or pay the movers to do it?
- Prepare your home for the movers by getting rid of clutter in walkways and by setting aside specialty items or breakables.
- Schedule baby sitters and pet sitters for the day of the move so little ones aren’t underfoot.
- Transfer utilities to your new address and set a date for your utilities to be turned on there.
We are proud of All Star’s mark on the long-distance moving industry and pledge to ensure your 100% satisfaction with the process from A to Z. Let us be a part of this significant life change and make your experience a positive one.
Contact All Star Movers & Storage
To get a free quote on our long-distance moves, contact us today.